Friday 18 October 2013

Don't let the Rainbow fool you

As part of this Life Coaching type of carry on, one of the many things breaking the negative repetitive behaviours, the degenerate dependencies (People & Substances), keeping me away from the inside of the bottle and (hopefully) rewiring me into a mature, responsible, sophisticated model citizen is picking up the Happy Scrapbook again!

I put this together last night, using two drawings in the long-abandoned WIP pile and lost three hours finishing it after "Oh, I'll have a faff for half an hour..." ;)

IMAGE_012 

Scrapbook page detailing substance abuse and escapism.
Mixed Media includes a Lambrini bottle top, a Joint containing Parsley, a Baggie containing more Parsley, heart confetti & iridescent glitter. Band-aid displays some questionable fragments I found under the Couch. Everything drawn, coloured, cut, glued and sellotaped by me!

IMAGE_014 IMAGE_015

This little character is a glorified & prettier representation based on what I used to look like.
Here's me, a little over two years ago at size 18-20 - At my heaviest, my most miserable and probably the furthest into the Void I've ever been:

kimtiedye
That Shirt is like a dress on me now, I wear it as a Nightie these days :)

Me now, a trim size 12-14:

131016-220110
And probably the Happiest I've ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment