Friday 7 February 2014

Donning my "Mad Science" blue labcoat - erractic and excited behaviour as standard - I had a first attempt at Tie-Dye yesterday with Dylon's Flamingo Pink & Intense Violet, and was quite pleased with the result. Also found that bleaching a black shirt into a tie-dye pattern and attemting to dye the bleached bits DOES NOT WORK - will have to buy seperate black alongside another colour for these and good job I have a mighty stash of white Gidlan shirts that have been sitting around doing nothing until now. I used the "Spiral twist" for these and even though it's not as prominent as it usually is, that was okay because it might have otherwise distracted from the front print I spent most of yesterday working on, when I wasn't stirring my Cauldron in the Kitchen and cackling...
 



 
 Super Insane happy proud of this one and made an XL for myself (Modelled below by Jennifer - poor lass, all she wants is a quiet night & a cuppa, and definately *NOT* me dragging her around and dressing her up!) I nearly got emotional once they were both finished - who knew that a little lass from Wingate could make anything that looked *THIS* Good:






Both are up in the [ ETSY SHOP ] @ £14.99 each!
Can't wait to experiment with Blues & greens and new silhouette plates for more Sea Life, but gotta drag my little cheeks over to Sukiwear for the rest of the evening on the new batch of orders ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment