Tuesday 9 September 2014

Stuff!


It's been just over a month now since returning from Cuba and my tan shows no sign of fading! I miss the Country and the lessons it's taught me - mostly never waste an ounce of your potential with the opportunities and freedoms I have, and also to be extremely *EXTREMELY* grateful for everything I've got.
I did enjoy the trip more when I came home, and had time and peace to reflect on things because there wasn't so many new things to experience once I was back in the normal routines.It's made me realise just how far I've came on my own, how many times I've fallen and how many times I've brushed off my bleeding knees and kept going and figuring things out on my own. Everything I've built - my Flat, my Job & The Wrestling Gear/Fashion design - I owe no-one for.


The best bit though, was reading my Sister's two-week-old copy of Kerrang! #1525 on the Plane home and my eyes suddenly snagging on the feature of the Sonisphere Festival:

I recognise that Singlet ;)


Digging out my [ Smarties Cookie Recipe ], I did three batches - each with a different sweetie - and Cookie-bombed a few mates who were in need of cheering up! My favourite was the Snickers Cookies :D

Smarties Cookies:


Mini-Snickers Cookies (With two handfuls of chopped nuts & 50g Melted Dairy Milk Chocolate):


Rolo Cookies (With 50g Melted Dairy Milk Chocolate) :


Have splashed out on a proper Sewing machine to finally make the step of proper Fashion Design, as well as Printing/Tie Dyeing Blanks. as well as helping out with the Wrestling Gear >^.^< Poor Sue will have her work cut out for her teaching me! We've already bought fabric for my first project - a reversable bag in cupcake print & Halloween Trick or Treat print - but haven't had the time to begin it yet with work and our immense Gear load at the moment :(


Kimmies got a Boyfriend! ♥
This is Matt. We've been seeing each other for two months now ^.^
Massive Wrestling fan, Art Lover, Guitar player, Bacon Enthusiast, Master of Cuddles & a Sweet Heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment