Thursday 16 October 2014

BAD INFLUENCES, BEER, BAKING, BOXES OF STARS & BURGERS!

WP_20141005_002 - Copy
Stabby is a proper bad influence:
"You look tired Kimbles, let me run you a bubble bath and crack a bottle of wine open!"
"Cheers Stabby"
"Nee bosh! Come on, I'll do your back..."
WP_20141012_005
Boyfriend has slowly but surely converted me over to the dark side of Indian Pale Ale's & Craft Beers. I've been saving bottles from different varieties and wanted to make a bit of a display for them without being sticky‐bottled scruffy cluttered College chic, so I cleared a shelf on my bookcase in the Living Room, added pearly fairy lights, a decorative perfume bottle, my pine cone collection and my new Halloween candles.
On another note, he's been an absolute Star when I've had to sneak into the Craft Room to do a bit of last minute printing - contentedly playing my Guitar and coming up with new songs whilst I'm stressing about Crutch measurements Haha! He's The Grind Gentleman on Soundcloud if you'd like a mooch!
spacestation
I bought this daft Solar System kit from Wilkinson's for £3 last week to put in the Craft Room. Now, I want to paint the walls and ceiling black and daub galaxies in purple, pink and silver everywhere <3 Might be the next decorating project when I get a bit of time and spare cash :)
walnutcake
I made these rainbow walnut muffins with rum & vanilla frosting, mini lovehearts sweets and grated chocolate. The rainbow inside didn't *quite* turn out like the tutorial showed, but they are still super-yummy <3
burger
Matt showed me how to make Burgers last week and I was quite determined to give them a go and put my own spin on them and made Spicy smoky bacon, cheese and peanut butter burgers. It was super-easy - just four slices of bacon cut into little strips, two handfuls of grated cheese, three shakes of allspice and two heaped tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter handsquished into the mix before shaping and grilling :) Quite like this savory stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment