Monday 13 October 2014

Craft/Charity Shop Haul

WP_20141012_012


Sue and I had a mooch in Boyes yesterday to stock up on some threads, elastic and a few other bits and bobs and I came away with a whole stash - Haha! Can't wait to try out those Glow-in-the-dark fabric pens and have a play with them ;)
  WP_20141012_008

I picked up The Vampire Book and The Dove Keepers by Alice Hoffman in Scope as part of their wonderful 2 Hardback's for £1 offer. I finished The Vampire Book last night - wonderful illustrations! - and I'm a few chapters into The Dove Keepers - it's wonderfully raw so far.
 I very much liked the look of Abigail Gibbs' The Dark Heroine and it's next on the list! Boyfriend found a copy Stranger in a Strange Land and I bought it on his recommendation - it being his favourite book and he thinks I'll enjoy it!
 I'd actually seen the Scarab Beetle a few times in BHF but didn't really fancy it. However, after having a dream that it came alive and scurried off to find me good things, I snapped it up and took it home. Superstition is worth £1.29 any day!
 The Monster High friendship necklaces were a find in the Pound Shop, after I killed my other MH necklace with Mosquito repellent whilst in Cuba :( We have Draculaura on one and Frankie on the other - I might pop one of them on Stabby!

WP_20141012_020
 

WP_20141012_010


I found this sweet little Hamster ornament in Billingham's BHF ^.^

WP_20141012_014
 

WP_20141012_006


  Halloween Confetti featuring orange Pumpkins, purple Bats, white Ghosts, green Witches, black Spiders and silver Cobwebs: Wilkinson's - £1
  Trick or Treat Orange Bag: Poundstretcher - £1. I'm gonna keep my sewing crafty bits in here <3



No comments:

Post a Comment